About South City Masters Swimming

My photo
To send an email click on 'view my complete profile' (below) and click on 'email'. South City Masters Swimming swim at the Lloyd Elsemore Swimming pool located on Sir Lloyd Drive in Pakuranga, Auckland. We have 3 sessions per week of 1 hour duration each. Monday evening from 7pm to 8pm, Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm and Sunday morning from 8am to 9am.

Friday, January 7, 2011

We Are Designing A Blog - What Do You Think?

Well here I am on holiday and I'm just mucking around really with the design. What do you think? I'm open to suggestions. Do you even want a blog? The idea is to use this to keep club members up to date with club events and happenings and give members a place to post 'stuff' they would like to share with other members. So far I've added 2 pages - a technical page where all the swimming technique info should be posted and a gallery page where we can post photos of anything from swimming events to our snaps from our holiday in Ecuador. Do we want pages for different types of items or just post everything on the one page like most blogs do? Let me know. More soon. Just playing around for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment