About South City Masters Swimming

My photo
To send an email click on 'view my complete profile' (below) and click on 'email'. South City Masters Swimming swim at the Lloyd Elsemore Swimming pool located on Sir Lloyd Drive in Pakuranga, Auckland. We have 3 sessions per week of 1 hour duration each. Monday evening from 7pm to 8pm, Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm and Sunday morning from 8am to 9am.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Photos Posted

If you entered the 'Where's Waldo' contest and didn't hear back from me it's not because I'm rude, it's because I didn't get your entry. It's come to my attention that the email link won't work for everyone. So.......it's not too late to enter - have another try. Go back into 'my complete profile' and click 'email' but this time copy and paste my email address into your email client and send me a private message. If you still don't get a reply from me then whisper your answer to me at training.

There was a great turnout for the sea swim and picnic ant Little Buckland's on the 5th Feb. Some stunning 2km times were posted. Shirley sent in some photos. If you want to see them go to the Photo Gallery page.

No comments:

Post a Comment