About South City Masters Swimming

My photo
To send an email click on 'view my complete profile' (below) and click on 'email'. South City Masters Swimming swim at the Lloyd Elsemore Swimming pool located on Sir Lloyd Drive in Pakuranga, Auckland. We have 3 sessions per week of 1 hour duration each. Monday evening from 7pm to 8pm, Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm and Sunday morning from 8am to 9am.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Page - 'Members Corner'

Well I don't know what else holidays are for if they aren't for 'fiddling' and getting on with projects that have been sitting around for a while waiting for a bit of action. So I've just completed the last page which is 'Members Corner'. Click on the link and read the description to see what this page is about. Maybe it's surplus to requirements, maybe not, I'm certainly open to suggestions. I haven't posted anything there as a mock up to get it kick started but am keen to get my hands on Avy's chocolate brownie recipe (hint hint!) so maybe she could send that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment