About South City Masters Swimming

My photo
To send an email click on 'view my complete profile' (below) and click on 'email'. South City Masters Swimming swim at the Lloyd Elsemore Swimming pool located on Sir Lloyd Drive in Pakuranga, Auckland. We have 3 sessions per week of 1 hour duration each. Monday evening from 7pm to 8pm, Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm and Sunday morning from 8am to 9am.

Monday, August 5, 2019

Hear Ye Hear Ye

There will be NO club night on Wednesday 7th August. Lapo can't make it and I don't feel like racing against myself, timekeeping myself, recording my own stuff, applauding my own efforts yada yada.

I've printed out a training programme (an oldy but a goody) so there will be general training across all lanes. Rain, hail and snow shouldn't stop you coming.

BUT, since it is normally a club night there will be no charge this Wednesday so you don't need to mark your card. Nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment