About South City Masters Swimming

My photo
To send an email click on 'view my complete profile' (below) and click on 'email'. South City Masters Swimming swim at the Lloyd Elsemore Swimming pool located on Sir Lloyd Drive in Pakuranga, Auckland. We have 3 sessions per week of 1 hour duration each. Monday evening from 7pm to 8pm, Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm and Sunday morning from 8am to 9am.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Christmas/End of Year Brunch

Drat! I will be in Whangamata for this day, but the rest of you need to get this in your diaty - 14th December. This is the day we all, except me :(, get together for some nice food (I shall still be doing that), enjoy great company (yes, I'm doing that too) and reminisce about the good times of 2014 (which I will also be doing).

What is a diaty? I have no idea but I have just noticed my typo and decided to just go with it.

This year's  brunch is at the Homestead Cafe. This is a very nice venue so you need to get your name on the sign up sheet lickety split as spots will fill up fast.

Check out the poster below for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment