About South City Masters Swimming

My photo
To send an email click on 'view my complete profile' (below) and click on 'email'. South City Masters Swimming swim at the Lloyd Elsemore Swimming pool located on Sir Lloyd Drive in Pakuranga, Auckland. We have 3 sessions per week of 1 hour duration each. Monday evening from 7pm to 8pm, Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm and Sunday morning from 8am to 9am.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Club Night Results Posted

Results from Wednesday's race night have been posted. 17 Swimmers were in attendance (where was everyone?). There were 6 new records set, all by the men, who were obviously on fire.

After the racing the usual lovely spread was put on and I tried to eat all the chocolate but I did have a piece of pineapple to justify it. I know I'm not the only one using this rationale. The wooden spoon was not given out but Swimmer of the Month was. Not surprisingly, it was awarded to the very awesome VINCE KIRRANE who is having the mightiest of seasons in the ocean. Vince has been smashing the opposition in every race he's been in this season. Great job Vince, keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment