About South City Masters Swimming

My photo
To send an email click on 'view my complete profile' (below) and click on 'email'. South City Masters Swimming swim at the Lloyd Elsemore Swimming pool located on Sir Lloyd Drive in Pakuranga, Auckland. We have 3 sessions per week of 1 hour duration each. Monday evening from 7pm to 8pm, Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm and Sunday morning from 8am to 9am.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Race Night Results

Race night results are up and WOW what results. There were 19 swimmers in attendance and a whopping 18 new records were set. I think that might be a record of records (if there is such a thing). All the records are on their respective pages, women's on the women's etc. One day I will put the men's on the women's page and vice versa just to see if you are looking.

Then of course we had supper. Loving those chocolate biscuits. I have to reign myself in so there are some left for others. The Swimmer of the Month went to our very own Barry Davies. So well deserved. He bagged so much silverware at the Nationals in Dunedin that I think he set off all the alarms at the airport. And of course, there is all the amazing work he does behind the scenes that few of you know about. Big pats on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment