About South City Masters Swimming

My photo
To send an email click on 'view my complete profile' (below) and click on 'email'. South City Masters Swimming swim at the Lloyd Elsemore Swimming pool located on Sir Lloyd Drive in Pakuranga, Auckland. We have 3 sessions per week of 1 hour duration each. Monday evening from 7pm to 8pm, Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm and Sunday morning from 8am to 9am.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Expressions of Interest Please

Firstly, apologies to Peter Lane who was left off the list of birthdays for the month. If I wasn't already sacked for being late then I certainly am now for that bungle. I wonder if the sacking comes with a golden handshake. I hope so. I guess though that at least it wasn't an Olympic event that I forgot to enter him in. Peter's birthday is on the 23rd so put it in your diary and send him a message.

The North Island Short Course Champs are on the 5th and 6th October in Hastings. Angela T is looking into transportation options and so we need to know whether you are thinking of going to this swim meet. Angela will have a sheet by the pool this week asking for interest in attending. We are just looking for names and whether you would like to go down as part of the club and carpool to Hastings and whether you would prefer to go down in private cars or, if enough people were interested whether you would like to go down in a van.

The cost for private car depends on how many people are in it, but for 4 people in a car it will cost approximately $50.00 and if enough people want to go down as a group the van will cost about $65.00 each if there are 10 people. You will need to organise your own accommodation but that might be easier to plan once you know if you are able to share a ride down with someone else.

Please put your name on the list this week if you are planning on going to Hastings.

2 comments:

  1. If Fred Southcity is fired for such unfounded allegations I would suggest a call to 0800dismissed. I have it on good authority that Fred will get a sympathetic hearing and be reinstated before the day is done. A little hurt and humiliation payment into an orange choc chip muffin fund could also be arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 0800dismissed. Thankfully I haven't heard from the boss yet so thus far I seem to be retaining my very highly paid job. However, if I need your services it is indeed worth an orange choc chip muffin.

    ReplyDelete