About South City Masters Swimming

My photo
To send an email click on 'view my complete profile' (below) and click on 'email'. South City Masters Swimming swim at the Lloyd Elsemore Swimming pool located on Sir Lloyd Drive in Pakuranga, Auckland. We have 3 sessions per week of 1 hour duration each. Monday evening from 7pm to 8pm, Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm and Sunday morning from 8am to 9am.

Monday, January 16, 2012

January Birthdays, Better Late Than Never (I Hope!)

Well I have an apology to make don't I? I'm very, very sorry to be so late with the January birthday announcements, what with being too obsessed with my own holidays. So here we are halfway through the month already. I hope that doesn't mean these important people only get half a birthday. Of course not! Here are the special people celebrating the most important day of the year:
Tim Aitchison
Mick Norton
Stu Graham
and celebrating a milestone birthday is our very own Barry Davies

Big ups to these people.


Club Tee Shirts - Get Yours Now

Don't know what to wear to the ballet that you have tickets for? We have the perfect answer. To kick off the new year we have club tee shirts available for purchase so you can now proudly show off that you are a swimmer/supporter of South City Masters Swimmers. These tee shirts are high quality, are light blue in colour and have the club logo on the front and back. Forgotten what the club logo looks like? Scroll to the top of this page. There it is.

Tee shirts have the option of men's or ladies necklines for the discerning customer (that would be me). His and hers. Maybe you need something special for that someone special.

I nearly flipped my lid when I saw how cheaply we are selling these. Truly, we might as well give them away - $10!!! What are we thinking? That's a measly $10 for your first tee shirt and a still very reasonable $17 (cost) for any further tee shirts. I'm a messy eater so I will be buying at least 2 so I still have one to wear while the other is in the wash.

Mike W will have sample sizes at training over the next couple of weeks so you can try before ordering. Orders please before the end of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment